Thursday, May 20, 2010

Fundraising Testimony Nugget!

A really cool testimony to share with you:
I was talking to my prayer buddy at church, the sweetest lady I've ever met. She tells me she prays for me every day, and I believe her! I told her all about the trip on Sunday, and before I was done explaining, her face lit up, and she asked if she could write me a check for $20. She told me she knew it wasn't much, but it was what she could give, and she knew that God would multiply it.
The next day, I talked with two of my brothers who both told me they could give around $200. Then Tuesday at Ignite, friends donated $200 of checks and cash! And today, I was told that donated textbooks had sold for $120, and I received two donations that totaled $90. So today another $210 came in! It is so cool how God works. He's got this whole thing figured out, and I just get to enjoy watching the process.

No comments:

Post a Comment